COA offers authentic Mexican cuisine and fantastic margaritas, wines, beers, and south-of-the-border fruit juices. Milwaukee restaurateurs Marc and Marta Bianchini created COA from their delight in the taste and accessibility of food served by Mexican Street Vendors. The large windows in the 100 seat dining area look out onto a generous patio, where the weather is tempered with a 6-foot-wide stone fireplace. COA honors the traditions of Mexican urban culture by including in the menu beef, pork, chicken, seafood and a wide selection of vegetables, rice and beans accompanied by flour or corn tortillas. Choose your shell, choose your filling, and choose how many. Buen provecho!
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Cuisine: Mexican, Contemporary Mexican, Latin American
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes. Reservations accepted at OpenTable.com
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Catering: We offer full service off-site catering. Catering menu or call for more information Marta Bianchini (414) 291-3773 or email email@example.com
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining rooms available for parties. Contact Marta Bianchini (414) 291-3773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neighborhood: Bayshore Mall, North Shore, Milwaukee
- Parking: We recommend the Port Washington Road parking garage, 2nd level. To-Go parking available adjacent to the restaurant entrance.
- Payment Options: AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal Wines Welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Sunday Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Beer, Tequila Selection