INDULGE - MILWAUKEE STREET
Indulge is a sleek and very stylish urban wine room. With more than 200 different wines, 50 available by the glass, Indulge features artisan cheeses like Widmer and Sartori, decadent hand-made chocolate truffles from Gail Ambrosius, Kohler and Red Elephant and charcuterie such as imported prosciutto di Parma and local Wisconsin favorite, Nueske's duck breast. We also offer beers, ports and other liquors upon request. Indulge also has an anniversary edition Sirman meat slicer from Italy: It shaves the prosciutto with outstanding slicing precision. Great space for intimate weddings, bachelorette parties, wine tastings and casual corporate events. Indulge yourself today!
708 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Wednesday 4:30PM - 10PM
Thursday 4:30PM - 11PM
Friday-Saturday 4:30PM - 1AM
Sunday-Tuesday Closed for private events
PHONE (414) 390- WINE (9463)
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Cuisine: Global, International, Wine, Chocolate, Cheese, Charcuterie and featured Beers and liquors.
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Reservations: Yelp Reservations or call 414-390-9463
- Parking: Valet, Street Parking and MAC Interstate Parking lot recommended
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Payment Options: Cash, AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Additional Details: Private Party Space for 50 sit down, 65 reception style. Late Night, Non-Smoking. Outdoor Dining, Wheelchair Accessibility
- Catering: We offer full service off-site catering.
- Private Party Facilities: Whole facility available Marta Bianchini (414) 291-3773 firstname.lastname@example.org