Cubanitas - Milwaukee
Cubanitas, which means little Cuban girls in Spanish, is the city's first, and only, entirely Cuban restaurant. Cubanitas not only serves up a thirst-quenching delicious mojito, the appetizers and entrée items carry through the simple flavors and fresh ingredients that are the mark of good Cuban cuisine.
728 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53217
Monday-Thursday 11 AM – 11 PM
Friday-Saturday 11 AM – 1AM
PHONE (414) 225-1760
- Dining Style: Casual
- Cuisine: Cuban, Latin American
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes.
- Reservations: Limited reservations. Call 414-225-1760 during normal business hours OR click Here.
- Monday-Thursday from 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM or after 8:30 PM - 11 PM
- Friday & Saturday: call 414-225-1760 for seasonal details
- Catering: We offer full service off-site catering. Catering menu.
- Parking: Street and Valet Parking. We recommend the MAC Interstate Parking lot - ask us for voucher.
- Payment Options: Cash, AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Additional Details: Take-Out. Bar Dining, Full Bar, Late Night, Outdoor Dining, Saturday Brunch.
- Private Party Facilities: The entire restaurant is available for private parties. We also offer other ideas off-premise. Contact Marta Bianchini (414) 291-3773 firstname.lastname@example.org